Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The clock is ticking...

Time is running out, it's funny how we have the same number of hours in each day, yet some days are more productive than others. At work yesterday I wrote down everything I did and how much time it took to do stuff. I found that I wasn't as efficient with my time as I could be. Not really a surprise, but it was a wake up call!

The exhibition is Friday, 6pm. Once it opens, I only have to be there. Until then, there is still a lot to do.

In no particular order:

  • make business cards, at least 30, probably 50 would be better
  • make more photo cards to sell - need ~13 more
  • type catalogue, this is actually done, however I need to decide on a font and format
  • finish pricing the wall hangings
  • print catalogue
  • print CV - about 25 short ones and 4 or 5 long ones
  • sweep the room where the exhibit is
  • possibly iron some of the wall hangings before Friday, will see how they hang
  • afternoon tea with F, who is opening the exhibit - Wednesday
  • find Trevor's cards
  • check fabrics to see if I have any suitable to cover plints
  • take digital frame to exhibition - Friday
  • go grocery shopping so K can make nibblies for the exhibition
  • make cards to go up next to each item on exhibit (64)
  • print gum tree for exhibit
  • frame gum tree for exhibit
  • check wall hangings for signature stitching
  • make hangy things for last few wall hangings (4)
  • get Justin to cut 2 more dowel rods and insert cuphooks
  • measure two wall hangings for dimensions in catalogue
  • print spreadsheet for sales records
  • e-mail invites to the ASLANT group
  • send paper invite to Shep/Ms Read
  • call Sue about sneak peak
  • tell Julie about sneak peak
  • take bottle of Moscato to exhibition opening

So, that is more or less what I need to do by Friday at 6pm, plus work 5 hrs a day the next 3 days... I'm thinking I might need to take some flex time!

No comments: