Monday, October 20, 2008

I am inspired!

Besides one of my very good internet friends, whom I finally met in May for the first time, I have had several people inspire me in my artistic endeavours. So much so, that I think I need to make a new list of goals. Ok, maybe they aren't really new, but a bit more specific.

  1. Create (or have one created) a website where I can showcase/sell both my photography and quilted wall hangings. I might need 2 websites? Separate the two?
  2. Start submitting photos and articles to magazines/journals (today I found out a friend of mine has contacts...!)
  3. Organise another exhibition, considering a shared exhibition in October...
  4. Look up all the entry requirements for the Royal Shows, and enter at least one photo in each next year
  5. Remember to get publicity from the local paper when I win competitions
  6. Find a quilt competition to enter
  7. Find an artistic mentor
  8. Make time to meet other artists on a regular basis

2 comments:

Rhianna said...

These sound like great goals to aim for I wish you the best of luck in achieving them. :)

Bonnie said...

Thanks, now when do I get to see your goals?